We're Are open!
Your health and safety is our top priority!
Here’s what we’re doing to keep our guests and staff safe:
- All employees are trained on environmental cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
- All employees wear masks and are screened before coming into the business and working.
- Upon arrival, employees will wash or sanitize hands for 20 seconds which will be checked by our hygiene manager.
- All Kitchen staff will wear gloves and masks while preparing food and change them frequently.
- Our tables will be cleared and sanitized thoroughly after each guest.
- Silverware, napkins and other condiments will be brought to the table as needed.
- Reservations will be extremely important so that we can can manage the dining room better and keep track of potential risk factors.
- We have partitions installed between all our booths.
The safety of our guests is our number one concern. We are confident our new policies will keep you safe as well as our staff. Please make a reservation today and join us for brunch, lunch or dinner!